- Delivers in 5 - 10 business days.
Free shipping over $100
Postnatal recovery pocket full length tight in black
Out of stock
Final sale - no returns.
By combining the support and compression of a postnatal recovery garment with functional design, Active Truth have created a must have for new mothers.
These plain black full length postnatal tights will have you feeling secure and supported with its firm, ultra-high waistband. They even have pockets!
Suitable for natural and cesarean births, and as general post-surgical compression support and designed to be used 8-10 weeks after birth or as long as provide benefits.
The Recovery Tight is also available in 3/4 length, 7/8 length and as bike shorts.
Please note as this item is shipped from Australia, please allow for 5-10 days for delivery.
- Full length
- Two large pockets
- Low seam placement provides lower back support and helps avoid scar irritation
- Extra coverage high-rise waistband with panel construction to focus on core support
- Suitable for wear after natural or c-section deliveries
- Graduated compression to aid in Abdominal Muscle Separation recovery
- Squat-proof: zero transparency
- Suitable to wear post-pregnancy or to aid in medical recovery
- Flat-locked seams and gusset for comfort
- 8-way stretch
- UV protection rating 50+
Model (brown hair) wears a 2XL. She is a size AU 18-20 and 5'8" (175 cm) tall.
Model (blonde hair) wears a M. She is a size AU 16 and 5'9" (176 cm) tall.
We suggest checking your hip measurements and using our size guide to help you choose your correct size, it is most important they fit correctly around your hips and legs. In our experience, if you are between sizes or unsure then it's best to size up.
The Recovery Tight is not suitable for and should not be worn during pregnancy.
Everyone’s post birth experience will be different. We recommend continuing to wear your maternity tights until you feel comfortable transitioning to a recovery tight.
Polyester/Elastane high performance technical compression fabric
- cold machine wash with like colours
- lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight
- do not bleach or use fabric softene
Share with a friend