Ironwork artisans of the Kandal Province, Cambodia, are turning war into peace by creating intricate and ornate jewelry pieces from recycled bombshell and bullets from the Cambodia war over three decades ago. This Carved Bombshell Bangle with engraving is made from highly polished recycled brass bombshells
- Brass from recycled bombshell
- Handmade with love in Cambodia
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind
Size + Fit
- Inner diameter 2.5'
Material + Care
- Recycled brass
- Remove before bed, exercise, and swimming
- Avoid contact with water, lotions, hair spray and perfume
- Clean and polish to restore shine
- Use brass cleaners in low quantities
- This brass bomb bracelet is made from recycled brass so it may contain a small amount of other metal components
- If you use a metal cleaner, first test a small area on the backside
- Avoid abrasive scrubbing cloths and brushes
- Rinse and dry thoroughly
Shipping + Returns
- Estimated delivery for this item is Wednesday, March 6 - Monday, March 11.
- Free shipping for all orders over $100.
- USD $7.95 standard shipping for orders under $100.
- If you're not happy, you have 14 days to do a free return.