- Delivers in 5 - 12 business days.
Free shipping over $100
Hiawatha wallet antique medium brown
Out of stock
The beautiful bags from Jodi Lee are all expertly handcrafted and we are totally blown away by the incredible artistry that goes into each piece just like this Hiawatha Wallet Antique Medium Brown.
The hand painted, cow leather wallet or clutch bag is a super roomy cow leather purse that includes credit card slots, zip pockets and even a penholder. The gorgeously intricate hand tooled feather design surrounds a genuine Tigers Eye gemstone.
The Tigers Eye gemstone helps you to release your fears and anxiety whilst creating more harmony and balance in your life. We love that this gemstone helps you to be more assertive and have confidence when making decisions.
The symbolic meaning of feathers is all about spiritual evolution and ascension. Traditionally worn by Native American Indian chiefs to symbolize their communication with the spirit, and show their celestial wisdom.
This bag is available for pre-order and can take approximately 3-5 weeks.
- * Hand-painted cow leather wallet or clutch
- * Tigers Eye stone
- * Interior credit card holders, coin purse and two slots for paper notes
- * Interior pen holder
- All gemstones are genuine and unique. They are sourced from rock formation, then reshaped and polished
- Hand-painted leather colours can vary slightly. Jodi Lee create each colour from scratch for every order using the same method however it may not be exact every time
* Do not use chemicals on hand-painted leather
Share with a friend